- VK DANCE ARENA POLICES
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS or credits for missed classes.
- 24 - hour cancellation notice is required for private lessons. Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged the full visit amount with no exceptions.
- A private room is not guaranteed for a private lesson. Rooms can be rented for an additional fee.
- Private lessons must be paid in advance before scheduling. All private lessons are non-refundable.
- Please be on time to class.
- Same instructor cannot be guaranteed throughout the duration of package.
- Please do not leave valuable items unattended. VK DANCE ARENA is not be responsible for any loss of property.
- Cell phones are not allowed to be used during lessons.
- Video recording is not allowed during lessons.
KIDS CLASSES RULES
Concerts and Competitions:
- Participation in winter and summer VK DANCE Concerts is MANDATORY TO ALL OF THE STUDENTS OF THE STUDIO.
- If you want your child to have a solo performance at the concert please contact your teacher. For all details please see your teacher.
- VK Dance shoes and uniform are required for all ballroom dancing students: Street shoes or other brands will not be allowed on the parquet. Registered students get shoes dance apparel at discounted price. Please ask front desk or your teachers for additional information.
- Annual Dance Concert - Each year VK DANCE ARENA presents a dance concert which provides our students with the opportunity to showcase their dance skills and routines. This dance requires students to purchase a costume(s) for each class in which he/she is enrolled. Participation in the annual dance concert is entirely optional.
- Communication – Please call or email the studio if your child is going to miss class due to illness, school events, vacation, etc. Also, please notify the office of any class schedule changes, new phone number or address and emergency contact information.
- Parent Responsibility - It is the responsibility of parents to pick up their child immediately following their classes.
- The payment is due by the first lesson of
- Payments received after the 10th day of the month will
incur a $15 late payment fee.
- In the event that any check is unable to
be honored by the banking institution, an additional charge of $35.00 will be
No freezes or carry-overs permitted.